TIGER 21 is looking for a Creative, PR, and Digital Marketing Intern!
We are looking for a motivated person who is passionate about learning about Marketing and adding skills to their resume/portfolio. The marketing intern will be responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
This internship would be for 4-5 days per week at approximately 30 hours per week. This position will be remote. Candidates who major in Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising or related fields of study are ideal. The duration for the role is indefinite and so for the right candidate the opportunity could be extended past the current semester.
- Email marketing support – experience with Mailchimp and/or Marketing Cloud a plus
- Graphic design – assist with the development and design of brand graphics, logos, sales and marketing collateral, presentations, event invitations, prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts, as well as a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Video editing
- Assist with generating new and interesting ideas
- Website and social media management/monitoring, including drafting and scheduling posts and SEO activities
- Conduct research related to marketing activities
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Data entry and general administration
- Review and report on performance analytics
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND KEY PARTNERSHIPS:
This position reports to the Communications & Content Marketing Manager.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following critical attributes for successful job performance. While each role demands different competencies, those that are recognized for success in this role include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Enthusiast: You have a genuine interest and some knowledge in marketing on the web and social media.
- Self-Starter: No task is too large or too small for you. You take great joy in achieving goals and checking items off of your to-do lists. You are proactive and do not wait to be delegated to.
- Creative: Smart design makes you happy.
- Tech Lover: You enjoy using technology in your day-to-day life. HTML coding experience is a bonus but definitely not required.
- Communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You thrive in a remote or in-person work environment and proactively report on project progress.
- Achiever: You pay great attention to detail and take pride in your work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Majoring in Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising or related fields of study
- HTML coding experience is a bonus but definitely not required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Video editing software (and are looking to build your portfolio)
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This internship would be for 4-5 days per week at approximately 30 hours per week. This position is remote.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Flexibility in hours is ideal. We are a lean and agile team and often have to pivot to meet new and exciting objectives.
- This position is remote.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,100+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now