Energetic, eager to learn, entry-level Event Coordinator, Event Experiences will be assisting with delivering outstanding experiences for existing TIGER 21 Member in-person and virtual events (Hamptons Event, Women’s Retreat, Ski Trip, Discover Events, TIGER Talks, and the Annual Conference), supporting internal meetings (Chair retreats, etc.) and with planning and executing new TIGER 21 Member events. Responsibilities will be assigned based on the event calendar.
These events are significant opportunities to improve and expand the TIGER 21 experience for our Members, and as such we are looking for an individual who has experience in working on events for highly discerning individuals. Candidates must be able to work in a collaborative and supportive manner within the Member Experience Team. The role will work closely with virtually all parts of TIGER 21, including Field Operations, to assist in delivering events that support a Member-driven agenda.
- Assist with the building of meeting websites within Cvent, including registration management, and reporting of participants and responses
- Act as main point of contact/email manager for attendee event inquiries
- Assist with planning and executing unique Member events throughout the year, including our Annual Conference
- Coordinate meeting materials preparation including agendas, name badges, emails, signage, etc.
- Assist Event Planners in development of communication materials
- Assist Event Planners in preparation of budgets, reports, event dashboard, rooming lists, function space grids, survey responses, etc.
- Assist Event Planners with exploration of various venues/destinations and space availability to accommodate planned meetings and events
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of experience in planning, coordinating events
- Strong customer service orientation and hospitality skills required, with an emphasis on creating luxury experiences.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A high level of skill and comfort using the Internet
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Social Tables, and Cvent strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some lifting of boxes and meeting materials
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while preforming the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate travel required during peak event times and may involve weekends.
- Remote position possible.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,100+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now