The TIGER 21 Community Manager enhances the Member experience by optimizing T21 Connect Networks in our online community and at virtual and in-person events, actively encouraging conversations and connections primarily focused on health and wellness, and lifestyle topics such as automotive, travel, golf, etc. This position serves the TIGER 21 Membership by engaging with them along their T21 Connect journey. The role requires a unique background, a blend of online community advocate, engager, communicator, and program manager.
- Act as the key ambassador for select Networks in our online community and at virtual and in-person events, engaging and activating participants and encouraging conversations and connections throughout the Network and the TIGER 21 community.
- Assist in shaping the online experience and in-person events in alignment with the needs of Members, constantly looking for new ways to add value to our Members via T21 Connect Networks, encouraging participant-driven activation to shape the future of both the community and other activity offerings.
- Moderate as needed the postings and other Member communications on T21 Connect Networks to ensure adherence to the TIGER 21 Code of Conduct and Network policies.
- Coordinate completion, approval process, and implementation of Network proposals.
- Recruit, train, and evaluate Network Leaders based on Member expectations and protocols.
- Act as the ‘”lead storyteller” of select Network communities by spearheading communications in partnership with Network Leaders and Moderators (Staff, Chairs, and Members).
- Tracks trends, gathers articles/documents and posts.
- Handles all admin functions of Network and virtual meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the T21 Connect Manager, SVP, Digital Products, Field Operations, Member Experience, Marketing and Technology teams to support and champion T21 Connect Networks.
- Develop KPIs, operational norms and processes, best practices, and SOPs.
- Create editorial calendars and identify content needs.
Reporting Relationships and Key Interdependencies:
This position reports to the Chief Experience Officer and will work closely with Chairs and the TIGER 21 team.
While candidates will be evaluated based on prior experience and qualifications, the following represent key areas of evaluation:
- Experience successfully managing and growing membership communities, online and in-person.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage UHNW individuals in candid conversations online, in-person and over the phone.
- Strong service orientation, with a desire to exceed objectives.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate efforts, share best practices and capitalize on opportunities.
- Background in health and wellness and lifestyle topics such as travel, golf, sports, etc.
- Ideally, experience in working with Digital Product design for Mobile Applications and Web Applications for Membership Communities.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to interact with high-net-worth clientele.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to diffuse potential conflict in a professional manner.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,100+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now