The Membership Development Director (MDD) is an Inside Sales Support professional who is primarily responsible for acting as the Chair’s support mechanism in the prospecting process. MDDs deliver Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) to TIGER 21 Chairs (Group leaders and/or “facilitators”) in accordance with TIGER 21 growth goals. They will have success by conducting effective phone conversations with High Net Worth wealth creators, qualifying them and their interest in membership and passing them quickly to Chairs for final qualification and closing. MDDs will work closely and partner with assigned Chairs to understand the needs of each Group and source/qualify/advance prospective Members that are ideal fits for TIGER 21 Groups.
- Work in support of and on behalf of Chairs to follow up on TIGER 21 leads lists, Chair lists and/or any other prospecting activity Chairs need or request.
- Perform regular sales activity – e.g. follow-up calls, targeted emails – that maximizes the sales pipeline and consistently drives toward improved conversion rates.
- Develop sales strategies to attract potential members and initiate contact through cold-calling and responding to inquiries generated by Marketing/PR efforts and Member referrals.
- Engage prospective High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) Member prospects in phone conversations with the goal of initial vetting and passing them quickly to Chairs for further evaluation and closing by the Chair.
- Support and partner with assigned Chairs to understand their Group Membership needs and to collaborate on strategies and tactics to deliver SQLs that will keep each Group at maximum capacity.
- Create pipelines and forecasts that meet and exceed individual lead/sales goals.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to maintain sales pipeline and provide weekly updated forecasts.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments, particularly the marketing department, to coordinate lead generation and selling efforts to capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in solution selling/relationship selling to high level clients
- 5+ years demonstrated inside phone sales/ consulting success
- Able to speak the “language” of Wealth Creators / High Net Worth Investors
- Knowledge and understanding of the unique challenges of wealth and the possible options and resources available for the enhancement and solutions to improve the lives of High Net Worth individuals
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM tool and reporting capabilities
- Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Savviness with LinkedIn, and other lead producing channels
- Strong communication skills with high energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet personal and team weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency – A Doer
- Attention to detail with a strong emphasis in delivering world-class customer service to all members
- Bachelor’s degree
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now