This position supports TIGER 21’s New York Office as Office Manager and also will support the Office of the CEO by providing high-level administrative support services. Candidate must have professional experience and business acumen to handle a variety of tasks concurrently and in an organized manner and be able to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external individuals/organizations.
The role is hybrid however, for facilities, the person needs to be available to be in the office as often as we request up to full time
- Assists with facilities’ day-to-day operations including the maintenance of office areas and equipment (copier, AV, equipment repairs, etc.)
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies, snacks, etc.
- Responsible for front desk operations to include, but is not limited to, answering phones, sending and receiving packages and deliveries, sorting mail
- Arrange catering for staff lunches, organizing birthday celebrations
- Setting up AV for staff and other meetings as needed.
- Maintain electronic calendar for staff and other meetings as needed.
Support for Office of the CEO
- Coordinate and arrange meetings
- Maintain electronic calendar
- Preparation of expense reports
- Onsite support as needed for Zoom, conference room, and teleconference capabilities, etc.
- Manage travel arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience and a track record of success in a fast-paced, high-growth, demanding business environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and projects are a must
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develop alternative solutions are critical capabilities for success in this position
- Integrity, confidentiality, utmost discretion in handling confidential information
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and an ability to work independently
- Adaptability – must be able to easily adapt in a constantly changing, high-growth environment. Must be a strong multi-tasker and nimble in shifting focus or resources when priorities change
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively across many different individuals and groups
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of electronic calendaring software
- A high level of skill and comfort using the Internet.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,000+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now