TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences—our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts on family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting – while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 800+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year. Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million beyond personal assets, with Members’ personal investable assets ranging from $10 Million to $1 billion. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City where a staff of 20 is based, while several other team members work from California, Canada, and Europe. There are currently over 50 Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 30 markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to have Groups in major markets throughout the world, building out the ultimate network for Members to develop meaningful relationships both locally, within their Group, and globally, with Members from around the globe. Roughly 80 percent of a typical Member’s TIGER 21 experience is rooted in their intimate, confidential, monthly full day Group experience, and 20 percent is rooted in activities and experiences that connect them with the entire Member network (or subsets of the entire Membership around common interests). This blended Membership experience promotes interaction among the entire community and builds personal and business relationships based on a variety of common interests, needs, and challenges.
Membership in TIGER 21 is like having one’s own personal board of directors. Groups meet for a full day each month and are guided by a professional facilitator or “Chair”. A typical TIGER 21 meeting includes: a) a “world update” or roundtable on what is going on in each attending Member’s life and what has gone on in the last 30 days to inform the Member’s investment and personal outlook, b) a presentation (or two) by a world class expert on a notable subject such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, or, an investment opportunity of interest to the Group, c) a Portfolio Defense®, in which, once a year, each Member presents his or her portfolio to their Group for an in-depth 90 minute review and analysis which has been prepared extensively, often in consultation with the Member’s outside financial advisors and Chair, and d) an “Issues and Opportunities” segment that explores in depth, any critical or important issues individual Members would like the insight and counsel on from their fellow Members.
Other benefits of TIGER 21 membership include our private Member website which allows Members to engage with one another based on a variety of interests and topics; the TIGER 21 Annual Member Conference; educational, cultural, and experiential events and trips; and access to special benefits and services provided by our vetted partners.
Every facet of our activities revolves around creating compelling value for our Members. This focus defines our activities, our partnerships and our revenue streams. As but one example, we have created an umbrella liability group insurance policy with the top-rated insurance company in America which close to forty percent of our Members participate in, and which today has over $4 billion of insurance in place. It is purportedly the largest high value policy of its type in North America. Members who participate at the highest level of the program are able to offset approximately half of their $30,000 annual Membership dues with savings from this one program, alone.
TIGER 21 is all about Protecting, Connecting, and Enhancing our Members’ lives. Members protect and grow their wealth, connect to an extensive network of other wealth creators, and enhance their lives with a Membership experience that is second to none.
Job Title: T21 Connect Manager
Company: TIGER 21
Reports To: Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
HQ Location: New York, NY or Santa Barbara, CA
Overview | Position Purpose
The T21 Connect Manager enhances the Member experience by optimizing T21 Connect, our online community. This position serves the TIGER 21 Membership by engaging with them along their T21 Connect journey. The role is responsible for the operational support of a truly unique online community, requiring a unique background, a blend of Network community advocate, engager, platform manager, communicator and program manager.
- Act as the key ambassador for our online platform, engaging and activating participants and champions and encouraging conversations and connections throughout the Network and the TIGER 21 community.
- Assist in shaping the online experience in alignment with the needs of Members, constantly looking for new ways to add value to our Members via T21 Connect, encouraging participant-driven activation to shape the future of both the community and other activity offerings.
- Moderate as needed the postings and other Member communications on T21 Connect to ensure adherence to the TIGER 21 Code of Conduct and Network Engagement Participation Agreements.
- Manage the day-to-day functionality of both the web and mobile platforms within T21 Connect, from development to troubleshooting to website approvals to communications.
- Coordinate completion, approval process, and implementation of Network proposals.
- Recruit, train, and evaluate Network Champions based on member expectations and protocols.
- Act as the ‘”lead storyteller” of Network communities by spearheading communications in partnership with Network Leaders and Moderators (Staff, Chairs, and Members).
- Work collaboratively with the Field Operations, Member Experience, Marketing and Technology teams to support and champion T21 Connect.
- Develop KPIs, operational norms and processes, best practices, and SOPs.
- Create editorial calendars and identify content needs.
Reporting Relationships and Key Interdependencies
This position reports to the Chief Experience Officer and will work closely with Chairs and the TIGER 21 team.
While candidates will be evaluated based on prior experience and qualifications, the following represent key areas of evaluation:
- Experience successfully managing and growing online communities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage UHNW individuals in candid conversations online and over the phone.
- Strong service orientation, with a desire to exceed objectives.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate efforts, share best practices, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Strong client service skills; ability to interact with ultra-high net worth clientele
- 5+ years’ experience with inside phone sales/ consulting/ customer service
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to diffuse potential conflict in a professional manner
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now