Salary Range: $150,000 – $165,000
The Vice President, Business Development is a seasoned business development manager that will develop and implement a strategy to create strategic business partnerships driving new revenue sources for the organization and providing new, unique, and relevant benefits for TIGER 21 Members. Additionally, the relationships will be developed to support the partners’ objectives and the VP Business Development will support the tracking of the progress relative to the partner objectives so as to create long-tenured relationships.
These partnerships provide significant opportunities to improve and expand the TIGER 21 Member experience, and as such we are looking for an individual who has experience in both securing and nurturing long term partners with relevant organizations for highly discerning individuals. The VP of Business Development will be well versed in creating unique, effective collaborations with sponsors to support an ever-expanding portfolio of events and Member benefits and can work in a collaborative and supportive manner within the Member Experience team.
The role will work closely with virtually all parts of TIGER 21 to deliver partners that support a Member-driven agenda. This individual will have existing industry relationships that will help us deliver exceptional Member value add opportunities around the country and around the world. This individual will need to develop longer term improvements to our processes, regarding marketing and tracking systems, to enable us to expand our relationships in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
Reporting Relationship and Key Partnerships:
This position reports to the Chief Experience Officer. This role requires interaction with all TIGER 21 departments, Chairs, and Members. It will be essential that this individual works in a collaborative, supportive manner with the other team members, putting TIGER 21 and the Member experience first. There is also heavy interaction with external resources and partners.
- Become an expert on the Member demographic to identify and secure partners that are attractive to our Members
- Identify and establish global partners that provide the most value to all Members
- Develop long-term, trusted relationships that provide customized offerings which enhance Members’ experiences and create partnership revenue opportunities for TIGER 21
- Cultivate (or cull) and as appropriate strengthen and expand relationships with existing partners
- Create custom sponsor packets outside of the standard tiering framework
- Secure sponsors to subsidize events
- Establish revenue goals and manage business development pipeline
- Create feedback system to ensure the opportunities are “win-win-win” for Members, TIGER 21 and our partners while creating buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with Field Operations to confirm alignment of local partner engagement with global TIGER 21 relationships
- Communication and reporting to management and leadership team. Will be responsible for preparing and leading presentations of results to Executive Management and other key decision makers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or similar four-year degree
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess:
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A high level of skill and comfort using the Internet
- Experience using Salesforce CRM strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while preforming the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,000+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now