About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around Member experiences including our core experience – intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,200+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra-high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year. Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in of at least $20 million in investable assets, with TIGER 21 Members’ collectively managing personal assets of $140+ billion. TIGER 21 conducts a comprehensive due diligence process for all incoming Members to ensure that our Member community is of the highest integrity.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 has offices in both New York City and Santa Barbara, California and a staff of approximately 50 employees that work from all over the U.S. and London. There are currently 90+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Portugal, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to have Groups in major markets throughout the world, building out the ultimate network for Members to develop meaningful relationships both locally, within their Group, and globally, with Members from around the globe. Roughly 60-70 percent of a typical Member’s TIGER 21 experience is rooted in their intimate, confidential, monthly full day Group experience, and 30-40 percent is rooted in activities and experiences that connect them with the entire Member network (or subsets of the entire Membership around common interests). This blended Membership experience promotes interaction among the entire community and builds personal and business relationships based on a variety of common interests, needs, and challenges.
Membership in TIGER 21 is like having one’s own personal board of directors. Groups meet for a full day each month and are guided by a professional facilitator or “Chair”. A typical TIGER 21 meeting includes: a) a “world update” or roundtable on what is going on in each attending Member’s life and what has gone on in the last 30 days to inform the Member’s investment and personal outlook, b) a presentation (or two) by a world class expert on a notable subject such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, or, an investment opportunity of interest to the Group, c) a Portfolio Defense®, in which, once a year, each Member presents his or her portfolio to their Group for an in-depth 90 minute review and analysis which has been prepared extensively, often in consultation with the Member’s outside financial advisors and Chair, and d)an “Issues and Opportunities” segment that explores in depth, any critical or important issues individual Members would like the insight and counsel on from their fellow Members.
Other benefits of TIGER 21 membership include our private Member website which allows Members to engage with one another based on a variety of interests and topics; the TIGER 21 Annual Member Conference; educational, cultural, and experiential events and trips; and access to special benefits and services provided by our vetted partners. Every facet of our activities revolves around creating compelling value for our Members. This focus defines our activities, our partnerships and our revenue streams.
As but one example, we have created an umbrella liability group insurance policy with the top-rated insurance company in America which close to forty percent of our Members participate in, and which today has over $4 billion of insurance in place. It is purportedly the largest high value policy of its type in North America. Members who participate at the highest level of the program are able to offset approximately half of their $33,000 annual Membership dues with savings from this one program, alone.
TIGER 21 is all about Protecting, Connecting and Enhancing our Members’ lives. Members protect and grow their wealth, connect to an extensive network of other wealth creators, and enhance their lives with a membership experience that is second to none.
About The Role
Location: United States
Salary Range: $75,000 – $80,000
The Field Operations Specialist (FOS) is responsible for the service experience of TIGER 21 “Chairs” (paid contractors who lead TIGER 21 Member Groups). The FOS is the “go-to” representative for our 75+ “Chairs” as they assist in the logistics, delivery, and execution of 1,000+ Member Meetings around the globe each year. The FOS will interface with Chairs daily and ultimately deliver a gold standard of service at all interactions to reflect TIGER 21’s commitment to excellence.
We are searching for an energetic and enthusiastic professional, who is passionate about client services, to join our growing Field Operations team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of Chairs who are movers and shakers in their field. An ideal candidate loves a fast-paced work environment that is rooted in building relationships.
A successful Field Operations Specialist is highly organized, pays attention to fine details, demonstrates excellent time management skills and is passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to take initiative and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting Relationship and Key Partnerships:
Working closely with Field Operations personnel and colleagues from across the organization, this position is accountable to the Vice President of Field Operations.
- With COO, develop a plan to optimize the opportunity for TIGER 21 in North America West
- Identify, recruit, and, with support from the Global Field Operations team, train Chairs in agreed-upon Region markets.
- With Global Field Operations and Member Development, support Chairs in identifying and onboarding approved Member Candidates in line with agreed-upon plan
- Engage with the Member Experience department to deliver effective events for Members and Chairs for the purposes of both recruitment and enhancing the Member experience
- Provide management oversight and support for existing and future North America West Field Operations, which will include frequent communications with and between Members and Chairs to clarify and resolve issues, and to ensure community standards.
- Foster Chair engagement in the North America West region to optimize Group cohesiveness and monthly Meeting experiences.
- Provide local support and oversight for North American West Member Development Director(s), Field Operations Specialist(s), Member Experience Advisor(s), and any other staff, whether direct reports or matrixed
- Engage with TIGER 21 HR and Finance departments to assure compliance with various regulatory, reporting, and other administrative requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Chair Service Support: Proactively partner with each assigned Chair to develop Meetings and Member interactions that matter. Respond within the same business day to all Chair inquiries regarding, but not limited to, business, general and technical support, accounting, membership, problem solving, and curriculum development. Phone calls are also a preferred method of communication.
- Meeting Logistics: Coordinate venue, food and beverage, AV, speakers, and arrangements for Member Meetings. Coordinate and assemble required Meeting materials. Responsible for post-Meeting data collection.
- Client/Member Information: Ensure on a proactive basis that all client/Member information in the CRM and other applications is correct and up to date. This includes supporting the due diligence process on new prospective Members of a Chair’s Group and assisting in the lead and opportunity stages of the Member journey.
- Policy/New Initiative Promotion: Communicate to the Chairs and support any existing and new company policies and initiatives.
- Group Strategy and Analytics: Maintain monthly executive dashboards for each assigned Chair.
- Additional Field Support: Contribute to the successful delivery of TIGER 21 conferences; training; meetings and events; and support Member recruitment and onboarding.
Desired Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in events/consulting/project management/customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact effectively with ultra-high net worth clientele
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize workload
- Ability to defuse potential conflict in a professional manner
- Some travel within the U.S. is required
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will be primarily remote and will require full-time work during regular business hours (9am – 5pm) in the PT time zone.
- Occasional in-person attendance at events or meetings may be required on an ad hoc basis.
- This role will require occasional travel to one of our corporate offices or offsite locations for in-person meetings.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now