Salary Range: $75,000 – $80,000
The Field Operations Specialist (FOS) is responsible for the service experience of TIGER 21 “Chairs” (paid contractors who lead TIGER 21 Member Groups). The FOS is the “go-to” representative for our 75+ “Chairs” as they assist in the logistics, delivery, and execution of 1000+ Member Meetings around the globe each year. The FOS will interface with Chairs daily and ultimately deliver a gold standard of service at all interactions to reflect TIGER 21’s commitment to excellence.
We are searching for an energetic and enthusiastic professional, who is passionate about client services, to join our growing Field Operations team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of Chairs who are movers and shakers in their field. An ideal candidate loves a fast-paced work environment that is rooted in building relationships.
A successful Field Operations Specialist is highly organized, pays attention to fine details, demonstrates excellent time management skills and is passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to take initiative and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting Relationship and Key Partnerships:
Working closely with Field Operations personnel and colleagues from across the organization, this position is accountable to the Director of Chair Support.
Competencies for Success:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following critical attributes for successful job performance. While each role demands different competencies, those that are recognized for success in this role include but are not limited to:
- Client Relationship Skills: Builds strong relationships with Chairs and gains their trust and respect. Able to interact well with different people and to flex style accordingly. Demonstrates a genuine desire to create the best possible experience for Chairs and Members.
- Communication: Effective communicator in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small groups, team meetings and formal presentations. Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Collaboration: Helpful to the team and readily shares relevant information.
- Organization and Planning: Must deliver against multiple priorities and competing demands on time, multi-tasking with ease and concentrating efforts on the most important priorities.
- Problem Solving: Keen ability to think quickly on your feet and out of the box to come up with alternative solutions to problems while demonstrating smart and logical thinking and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Innovation: Use business acumen and solid judgement to provide clients with the most comprehensive and efficient solutions and experiences possible. Maintain flexibility to approach each situation as a unique one while keeping the overall goals of the company in mind.
- Chair Service Support: Proactively partner with each assigned Chair to develop Meetings and Member interactions that matter. Respond within the same business day to all Chair inquiries regarding, but not limited to, business, general and technical support, accounting, membership, problem solving, and curriculum development. Phone calls are also a preferred method of communication.
- Meeting Logistics: Coordinate venue, food and beverage, AV, speakers, and arrangements for Member Meetings. Coordinate and assemble required Meeting materials. Responsible for post-Meeting data collection.
- Client/Member Information: Ensure on a proactive basis that all client/Member information in the CRM and other applications is correct and up to date. This includes supporting the due diligence process on new prospective Members of a Chair’s Group and assisting in the lead and opportunity stages of the Member journey.
- Policy/New Initiative Promotion: Communicate to the Chairs and support any existing and new company policies and initiatives.
- Group Strategy and Analytics: Maintain monthly executive dashboards for each assigned Chair.
- Additional Field Support: Contribute to the successful delivery of TIGER 21 conferences; training; meetings and events; and support Member recruitment and onboarding.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact effectively with ultra-high net worth clientele
- 5+ years of experience in events/consulting/project management/customer service
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize workload
- Ability to defuse potential conflict in a professional manner
- Some travel within the U.S. is required
The physical demands described here are presentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will be primarily remote and will require full-time work during regular business hours (9am – 5pm) in the EST time zone.
- Occasional in-person attendance at events or meetings may be required on an ad hoc basis.
- This role will require occasional travel to one of our corporate offices or offsite locations for in-person meetings.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,000+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now