Salary Range: $125,000 – $150,000
The Investment Community Manager enhances the TIGER 21 Member experience by providing opportunities for Members to connect, access and learn across investment opportunities:
- Connect – provide an environment for Members to engage regarding investment opportunities and knowledge sharing
- Access – with Member-sponsorship, provide the ability for third party investment opportunities to be offered for consideration (note: TIGER 21 offers no perspective on these)
- Learn – as we gather internal and external information, create the conditions for a growing repository of investment information to enable Member engagement and improved decision-making
The TIGER 21 Investment Platform is expected to evolve over time based on Member feedback and data opportunities. The Community Platform Manager will need to support and contribute to that evolution by optimizing virtual events, T21 Connect Networks in our online community, and actively encouraging conversations and connections primarily focused on investment. The role requires a unique background, a blend of community advocate, engager, communicator, and program manager with an understanding of investment strategies.
- Act as the key ambassador for the Investment Platform, engaging and activating participants and encouraging conversations and connections throughout T21 Connect and the TIGER 21 community.
- Assist in shaping the online experience in alignment with the needs of Members, constantly looking for new ways to add value to our Members, encouraging participant-driven activation to shape the future of both the community and other activity offerings.
- Moderate as needed the postings and other Member communications on select T21 Connect Networks to ensure adherence to the TIGER 21 Code of Conduct and Network policies.
- Host and coordinate virtual and in person events as needed with TIGER 21 Chairs/Subject Matter Experts to support the pillars of learn, access and connect.
- Tracks trends, gathers articles/documents and post/share with Members.
- Work collaboratively with the T21 Connect Manager, SVP of Digital Products, Field Operations, Member Experience, Marketing and Technology teams to support and champion T21 Connect Networks.
- Develop KPIs, operational norms and processes, best practices and SOPs.
Create editorial calendars and identify content needs.
- Experience successfully managing and growing online communities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage UHNW individuals in candid conversations online and over the phone.
- Strong service orientation, with a desire to exceed objectives.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate efforts, share best practices and capitalize on opportunities.
- Business acumen with understanding of asset classes and investment strategies.
- Ideally, experience in working with Digital Product design for Mobile Applications and Web Applications for Membership Communities.
- Experience in working with or supporting online Investment Management platforms such as Proseeder, DealRoom, Sharenett, ‘gust’ or similar Investment management platforms.
- Strong client service skills.
- Ability to interact with high-net-worth clientele.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to diffuse potential conflict in a professional manner.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
About TIGER 21
TIGER 21 is the premier international peer membership organization for high-net-worth wealth creators and preservers. Our programs are designed to help Members navigate the challenges and opportunities that come with extraordinary success.
TIGER 21 membership is focused around two central Member experiences – our intimate monthly full day Group meetings, where 12-15 Members engage with one another to explore issues of wealth preservation and challenges and opportunities created by the achievement of great success. Members explore how success impacts a family’s philanthropy and relationships. Industry leading experts are tapped for part of each meeting– while our network-building among peers encourages relationship building across the entire TIGER 21 community.
TIGER 21’s 1,000+ Members make up the largest global network of ultra high-net-worth wealth creators. The organization’s growth rate fluctuates between 10 and 20 percent per year.
Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including entrepreneurs from Main Street to Wall Street, top CEOs, and multi- generational wealth preservers who carry the responsibility of leading their family’s wealth preservation activities. The majority of TIGER 21 Members are first-generation wealth creators, and many are still actively engaged in entrepreneurial ventures.
Membership is by invitation only. Requirements for membership include demonstrated wealth in excess of $10 million in investable assets. Members, in the aggregate, manage over $70 billion of personal wealth, plus a subset of Members continue to manage an additional $65 billion of capital through investment partnerships they lead for others, creating a combined “footprint” in excess of $135 billion. Members are extensively screened to ensure that all Members are of high integrity and have enjoyed the requisite levels of success.
Founded in 1999, TIGER 21 is headquartered in New York City and has a staff of more than 40 with team members based throughout the U.S and Europe. There are currently 70+ Groups (each comprised of 12-15 Members) in 40+ markets throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
TIGER 21 strives to help Members fulfill their goals of transitioning from wealth creation, to wealth preservation, and in so doing we help our Members define “what’s next” in both their personal and professional lives.Apply Now