TIGER 21 Chairs are proven leaders who have the rare combination of experience and knowledge of group dynamics, business and investment acumen, coupled with the insight and experience of working with high-net-worth individuals, that help produce fresh insight to members, stimulating new ideas and opportunities.
The elements listed below describe the most qualified Chair candidates:
- Senior level executive and/or entrepreneur with prior profit and loss responsibility, combined with a track record of progressive experience and success; ideally with a client-facing background focused in business, investment and financial services
- Proven leadership experience with a high degree of emotional intelligence complemented by an understanding of and experience in group dynamics, including peer groups and facilitation techniques and skills
- Business, finance and investment acumen at a level to effectively engage with high-net-worth individuals in discussions entailing general investment terms, concepts and strategies
- Excellent people and networking skills, ideally connected to numerous other professionals who have trusted relationships with high-net-worth individuals
- Ability and willingness to commit 15+ hours per week for the initial group ramp up period (typically 4-6 months)
- Ongoing availability and willingness to dedicate a minimum of 1 week per group per month