TIGER 21 FOUNDER ON BLOOMBERG RADIO ON CURRENT MARKET OUTLOOK, WHAT WEALTHY INVESTORS ARE DOING, & HIS NEW BOOK “THINK BIGGER”
TIGER 21’s Founder and President, Michael Sonnenfeldt, appeared on Bloomberg Radio to discuss how high-net-worth investors are handling the current market environment. Key takeaways include:
- TIGER 21 Members doubled private equity allocations over the last 10 years.
- Private equity and real estate are top areas of investment for Members.Members created their wealth by starting their own firms and tend to invest in smaller private equity deals.
- Public equity exposure is mostly in ETFs and index funds.
- Quoted from his new book,THINK BIGGER, “Luck tends to favor those who are prepared and willing to take the risk.”
- The upside of having cash available and a clean balance sheet so that you can pounce on an opportunity.
- Benefits of fortitude and long-term vision for investing in times of market fluctuations.
Clicks here to listen to Michael’s segment.