Relaxation, camaraderie and learning were on the agenda at the 2nd Annual TIGER 21 Women's Retreat in Beaver Creek, Colorado, which took place August 23 – 26.
“It was an incredible weekend – from the meaningful group discussions and thoughtful sharing of advice and experiences, to the exciting adventures like the balloon ride and the hike,” said Erica Ross, Senior Vice President of Content & Member Experiences, TIGER 21. “This year’s Women’s Retreat was a special experience for all who participated."
TIGER 21 Members bonded through meaningful discussion, including a workshop led by Dr. Stacy L. Smith, Founder & Director of the USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative and Leadership Board Member of the TIME’s Up movement.
“Women can alter everything from the nature of the conversation to the policies and practices at the companies they run. It was my pleasure to work with the women of TIGER 21 who are so passionate about these topics,” said Dr. Stacy L. Smith, Founder & Director, USC’s Annenberg Inclusion Initiative.
• Scenic ride in a hot air balloon at sunrise over the Rockies
• Hands-on cocktail-making class, at Avanti, Cuvee’s luxury villa property
• Cooking class with Chef Dane, including the principles of clean-eating and how they affect your well-being
• Hiking on incredible trails – a great workout in the mountains.
• Relaxation and rejuvenation at the spa